New Technology : Why This Longtime Google Fan Now Prefers DuckDuckGo

duckduckgo-google

I don’t clearly remember life before Google search. Since the early 2000’s it has felt like an extension of my brain, always giving me exactly what I was looking for. For 15 years, I felt kind of weirded out whenever I saw anyone using a non-Google search engine. Put simply, I was a Google fanboy. Three months after switching to DuckDuckGo, however, I’m not sure I’ll ever switch back. Giving up Google wasn’t easy, but after forcing myself to try DuckDuckGo – mostly so I could write this article – there’s nothing I particularly miss about Google. There’s a lot I’ve grown...

Read the full article: Why This Longtime Google Fan Now Prefers DuckDuckGo



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1PwV7J9

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire