New Technology : The Remote Worker’s MacBook Survival Guide

remote-worker-macbook

So you spend most of your time keeping the local coffee shops in business, liaising with clients you’ve never met face-to-face and hunting for spare power outlets. You couldn’t imagine doing your job without your Mac, but maybe you’re not quite running at maximum efficiency. Relax, I’ve spent the last 5 years in a coffee shop and they’re only just starting to look at me like I’ve outstayed my welcome. Here’s what all those long blacks have taught me. Conserve Your Battery Despite the new MacBook packing a nine-hour battery life, you still shouldn’t leave home without a charger. Not...

Read the full article: The Remote Worker’s MacBook Survival Guide



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1LIib61

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire