New Technology : Use this Free Photoshop Template to Freak Out Your Facebook Friends

spooky-facebook

With Halloween on the way, now is the time to start sharing spooky photos on Facebook. I’ve already shown how to add a ghost to your Facebook profile picture and how to make a creepy profile picture with a free template I provided. In this article, I’m going to mix things up and show you how to make a spooky old photo in a graveyard. The hardest part of making this fake photo is shooting the images you need. The Photoshop work is really simple. Once again, I’m providing all my files for you to use (including the final TIFF...

Read the full article: Use this Free Photoshop Template to Freak Out Your Facebook Friends



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1OLkTJ2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire