New Technology : 9 Websites That Solve Dumb English Grammar Mistakes Instantly

grammar-check-websites

We all make grammar mistakes every now and then. None of us are perfect and none of us are Shakespeare. I like to think I am reasonably well educated but there are still times when I mistake my vowels for my consonants, and I misspell the same words over and over. The word that I always get wrong? “Pronunciation”. Thank God for Chrome spell checker. But as always, the Internet comes to the rescue. Here are some websites that can help you distinguish between your W’s and your wobble-yoos. Grammar Monster “Monster” is the right name for this site. It...

Read the full article: 9 Websites That Solve Dumb English Grammar Mistakes Instantly



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1MEyphi

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire