New Technology : Make a Creepy Facebook Profile Picture with this Free Photoshop Template

creepy-facebook-image

Halloween is coming up so it’s the time to change your Facebook profile picture to something spooky. Last year, I showed how to add a ghost to your Facebook profile picture. This year I’m going to go even further and show you how to turn yourself into a creepy undead creature. Whatever your Photoshop skill level, you should be able to get something from this article. I’ve made the process as simple to follow as possible. I’m also providing all the files I used including the final layered TIFF file so you can dig in and explore what I did....

Read the full article: Make a Creepy Facebook Profile Picture with this Free Photoshop Template



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1RcZUO9

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire