New Technology : Forget Band Aid: 7 Charity Singles Perfect For Christmas

I Feel It In My Bones

Band Aid is back. If you loved it before, you’ll love it again. But for those who don’t like it, there are plenty of other charity singles to celebrate Christmas. “There won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas.” Well, perhaps not specifically on 25th December, but it does snow in Africa, particularly in the South. I’m not a big fan of Band Aid, but it carries considerable weight with acts like Paloma Faith, One Direction, and Rita Ora. Yet it’s unrelentingly depressing and condescending, its lyrics cringe-worthy – or at least, that’s what I think. I can’t be the only...


Read the full article: Forget Band Aid: 7 Charity Singles Perfect For Christmas







from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1wPF8LX

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire