New Technology : 12 Apps To Help Forgetful People Remember Things

reminder-apps

“A place for everything, and everything in its place.” This saying is great in theory but for forgetful types, organization can prove tricky. I’m the kind of person who’s constantly forgetting where I last set down my phone, regularly second-guessing where I parked my car, and who occasionally swaps out the milk for the cereal in the fridge. When it comes to managing my daily to-do lists, if I don’t have my blogging ideas and rough drafts saved in highly organized and labeled folders, I’m likely to forget about them completely. So from one forgetful person to another, here are...


Read the full article: 12 Apps To Help Forgetful People Remember Things







from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1AzwtQh

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire