New Technology : How I Finally Learned a Different Language. And You Can Too.

learn-new-language

In early 2014 I took a course that guaranteed I’d be conversational in a new language (Spanish) in just 30 days. Not fluent, mind you, but able to hold short conversations with native speakers. Great. I’m moving to Mexico in May, so I can get ahead of the language learning process, I thought. The claim wasn’t false. I was indeed conversational in Spanish after just 30 days. Well, as long as you consider asking for a beer, where the bathroom is, or telling someone that your dog enjoys eating rice and beans, conversational. In fact, if part of Spanish fluency was mastering...

Read the full article: How I Finally Learned a Different Language. And You Can Too.



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1LSk7VI

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire