New Technology : Hollywood Hacks: The Best and Worst Hacking in Movies

hollywood-hacks

Hollywood and hacking do not get along. Real-life hacking is hard, tedious, slow work. It’s 10 seconds of payoff after weeks of testing and experimenting. Meanwhile, movie hacking is pretty much just burbling gibberish while pounding away on a keyboard like your fingers are going out of style. I myself am not a hacker, but my college roommate was, and I picked up an interest in hacking through osmosis. I’ve participated in CSAW, and other computer security competitions. I’ve taken classes that included buffer overflow exploitation as homework. I’m not claiming to be an expert, but I do know just enough...

Read the full article: Hollywood Hacks: The Best and Worst Hacking in Movies



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1zQXtYK

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire