New Technology : Afraid of Programming in Code? Try Scratch For Arduino

code

I’m an Arduino novice. I’ve used my starter kit for a few simplistic projects with my 12-year-old, but outside of that I haven’t ventured further due to my fear of code. Sure, I can knock out some HTML and CSS with the best of them, but when it comes to actual programming, I’m pretty useless. Scratch 4 Arduino could just change that. It’s not coding; but it allows novices like me to build exciting Arduino projects with a visual interface. It’s not going to teach you how to how to program, but it does teach fundamental principles that are useful should you decide...

Read the full article: Afraid of Programming in Code? Try Scratch For Arduino



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1yXANuC

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire