New Technology : Rediscover Gmail Labels and Finally Tame Your Inbox

How-I-Rediscovered-Gmail-Labels-And-Finally-Tamed-My-Inbox

Sooner or later, everyone’s Gmail inbox becomes an overwhelming mess. There are plenty of tricks to deal with email overload, but there’s one right under your nose that you might not be using: good old Gmail labels. Labels have been around for a long time now, so they have almost become blind spots for many of us. I’ve been a Gmail user since its inception, but I never used labels till recently. It has entirely changed how I approach email, finally helping me tame my inbox. Using labels successfully depends on a few core productivity principles, just like any to-do...


Read the full article: Rediscover Gmail Labels and Finally Tame Your Inbox







from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1zOFO2g

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire