New Technology : Create Attractive Graphics Without A Design Background On Canva

Canva_Lead_Image

When it comes to giving your website and social network content an attractive edge, Canva is the online graphic design application and resource that can make it happen. I started a new blog site this year, and nearly all my designs for the site originate from Canva. I use Canva because it allows me, a novice graphic designer with a basic understanding of the principles of graphic design, to start with professionally designed templates, graphics, and font styles to make my site and social networks more appealing. Since we last reviewed Canva a few years ago, several useful tools and...


Read the full article: Create Attractive Graphics Without A Design Background On Canva







from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/1yy1eQF

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire